Friday, July 27, 2007

A New Way of Getting to Sleep

God. Doesn't she look peaceful?

I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. I could sleep ALL day long. Or ... actually ... I could sleep for as long as it's "daylight" outside. But once it turns night ... I'm screwed.

Infact, tonight ... I really thought that I was going to be alright and be able to go to sleep when I wanted too ... but as soon as I got in bed it wasn't working out. I tossed and turned for a good 45 minutes before I finally decided to just get up.

I'm hoping that it's just because I'm getting excited about the wedding ... and once all of it is over with I won't have lists to go over in my head and start remembering things that I forgot that I needed to do or something like that.

The programs are finished ... now let's just pray that the guy that is doing them is going to get them done in time. I am also getting my rehearsal dinner dress fixed tomorrow, the halter top thing needs to be taken up, and Aaron's mom is going to fix it. Now, it's just music ... and that's what runs through my head over and over and over again when I want to go to sleep. AHHH! I can't wait until this is all over with ...

Oh yeah. Another bridesmaid isn't going to the bachelorette party. Fucking awesome. Seriously.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try to relax as much as you can, even if you can't sleep. Then you'll not get that "no sleep" round the eyes thing. Oh, and go for a facial/massage and that will make you feel sooooo relaxed and pampered and you'll feel like you slept for a week. Treat yourself.

Jules said...

That stinks that peeps are backing out of your bachelorette party... isn't that the best part of being a bridesmaid? (haha)

So the news feed thing, I just use the one on my browser. I use Flock (it's similar to firefox). Anyway I think most browsers have them... mine has a little button that lights up when there are new articles. I love it!

Winnie said...

Either you are PREGNANT!
Cause all you can do is sleep the first few months..
OR...you need to take a break ..
Aggie is right pre-pre-wedding spa..and much sex to relax you..rent some good movies with your sweetie!!!