What am I thankful for?
I'm thankful for having a husband that loves everything about me, that thinks like I do, that lets me blabber on about random crap, and ignores my irrationality.
I'm thankful for a family that is amazing. We are all best friends with each other and spending time with "the family" has just become my favorite thing to do.
I'm thankful for friends that love me no matter what. That I can go to for anything, that will tell me when I'm right ... and get on to me if I'm wrong.
I'm thankful for having the life that I have. I'm thankful that Aaron is able to take care of me and provide for me. I'm thankful that we never want for food or clothes or heat or air. I'm thankful that we never have to worry about where our next meal will come from, or whether or not we can afford our bills.
I'm thankful for almost being finished with school, for the opportunity to go to Sam Houston, and for the teachers that I've come into contact with that have shaped my future.
What are you thankful for??
And now for something a little Television oriented.
I read "Watch with Kristin" as much as I can so that I can get the updates on all of my favorite shows ... and today she wrote what she is thankful for and has a poll up for people to put what they are thankful for. Unfortunately, I could only pick one ... so I've decided to most what I'm thankful for here:
Things to be thankful for on Television:
1. Writers: Dear Writers, thank you so much for bringing your A game every day. Thanks for the hilarity and the tears, and I hope that you get everything that you want for Christmas this year. (Plus 4 cents)
2. Saran-Wrap Kisses: Pushing Daisies is a beautiful show! I love it so freaking much! It's so sweet, it's so enjoyable, it's so imaginative, and it's so hilarious. If you aren't watching this Pie Maker and his sweet Corpse Bride ... you should be.
Charlotte "Chuck": You can't just touch someone's life and be done with it.
Ned: Yes, I can. That's how I roll.
3. The Third Slap: "YOU JUST GOT SLAPPPPEDDD" Wow, um ... whoever writes this show is incredible. Seriously. Every episode is awesome, I love the continuity (except when dealing with Marshal and Lilly's apartment ... wtf?), and all of the inside jokes. This is the new Friends, except better ... and I hope that it lasts 10 seasons as well. I don't even care if I find out who the mother is ... keep the laughs coming.
Ted: Your not ... Moby, are you?
Not Moby: Who?
Ted: The recording artist, Moby?
Not Moby: Oh, no.
Ted: Then why when we said "Hey Moby" did you come over here?
Not Moby: Oh, I thought you said "Hey Tony"
Ted: So, your name is Tony?
Not Moby: No.
4. Claire's Blood: Oh man, I am VERY thankful for Claire's blood ... otherwise I'd have to cry my way through the rest of Heroes. This show is amazing ... there is no reason that you aren't watching it. It's action, it's awesome, and it's got a great story line. I want ALL of the powers ... oh jeez, maybe I'm being a little Sylar greedy.
5. Every word of The Office: This show is freaking incredible. I love it so much ... I'm so glad that TBS put it on Tuesday nights so that I could get my Jim & Pam fix twice a week. I love that most of the actors are also writers or producers for this show ... it shows that they really love what they do.
Michael Scott: You notice that I don't have any one being Arab here. I thought that would be too explosive, uh, no pun intended. But I just thought, "Too soon" for Arabs, maybe next year, I mean ... the balls in their court.
6. "B" and "S" and XOXO: Gossip Girl is so much fun! I think that it's got just the right amount of drama. Just the right amount of awesome. And just the right amount of YES! I love the inner workings of the "cool kids". I loved the rich kids from the OC but the East Coast rich kids are even MORE scandalous!
Gossip Girl: You know you love me ... XOXO.
7. House for being so Un-House and yet so good:I 'm loving House this season ... even though those three lap-dogs aren't in it as much this season. I'm liking the new crowd ... and am VERY much hoping that 13 gets a permanent job.
Wilson: That smugness of yours is really an attractive quality
House: Thank you, it was either that or high lights .... smugness is easier to maintain.
8. Lost coming back: THANK THE LORD! I can't freaking wait until Lost comes back ... I know that it's going to be amazing ... and I've already converted my whole family into Lost-i-nites. YAY For Sawyer, YAY for Hurley ... but I don't know how I'm going to get over Charlie not being around.
Hurley: Dude, you've got some ... Artz ... on you.
9. Kristen Bell: Besides the fact that she is the voice on Gossip Girl and an awesome new chick on Heroes ... I'm loving this girl! She's so freaking cute! I hope that she'll be around televisions for a long while.
10. That TV's still worth fighting for: Heck yes it is ... life would be crazy boring with out my dear television. I don't want to have to watch stuff on the internet. I like tuning in from 7-9 every night. I can't help it!
3 days ago