Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I LURVE Etsy!

I just found out about the amazing website that is Etsy and went a LITTLE crazy with my buying.

Not only did I buy a few things NOT Harry Potter ... but I bought a lot of stuff that relates TO Harry Potter!!!

Such as:

My Harry Potter Charm Bracelet ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Golden (but Silver) Snitch Necklace ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and FINALLY ... My Harry Potter PURSE!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And the wallet ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks ETSY! I love you!

3 comments:

The Gossiper said...

me too!

Melissa said...

I love your really unique purchases, although *hiding face* I've never read a Harry potter book or seen any of the movies! I've never read any of the Stephenie Meyers stuff either. I know, I'm a freak!

All about the forensics said...

Damn it you've got me SOOOO jealous of all your such KICK ASS stuff!!!! I'm going to have to look around on there and make a birthday list cuz wow!!!! Your purse almost makes me want to gut all my harry potter books and make stuff!

I think if we can both tag team L we can get her over here!! I feel you on the xanga. Its like I feel obligated to post and I feel obligate to post interesting things instead of how I feel or what's really going on.