Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sick

In more than one sense of the word.

I'm actually sick. With a cold. I think. I mean, if it's a cold that makes me want to take off my nose and suck all of the yucky stuff out and then somehow remove my throat so that I can't feel it being itchy, then yeah ... that's what I have.

In other news, I've been looking for really good blogs to read lately. I've found a couple that are hilarious and family friendly. Sometimes I read their exploits aloud to the hubby and we both get a huge kick out of others misfortune. I've also found some more "raunchy" blogs. One "AlwaysArousedGirl" catches me fancy. She discusses her sexual exploits, toys, and even the occasional blog about her divorce and her little girl.

One post that I found extremely interesting was the post about a "SaSI." Apparently, it's a small egg shaped vibrator that can "remember" things. That's right ... it knows what you like! And repeats it for you the more that you use it!! So, the naughty, I'm sick and have drugged myself with Benadryl, side of me peeks at the website just to see how much this thing costs ... 185.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!

$185.00 for plastic pleasure? I think not.

Although, now that I am considering it ... maybe showing this little bad boy to Aaron will make him to do the deed far more often. I KNOW he won't be paying 185 for my pleasing needs ... which can only mean that he'll try harder to not have to pay anything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a deal to me! I'll try... But you know how it is! Really, I just don't know what to say most of the time! We need to get creative!