Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

I hope that everyone had an amazing Christmas filled with joy, peace, and celebrating the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ.

Ours was wonderful even if we celebrated a few days early. We got to see a lot of family. I got to spend a whole night with my little nephew, Kaleb. He is just the best baby! I love him so much!

I've eaten myself sick nearly every day. January 1st marks the beginning of the "diet" again. Bleh bleh bleh.

Although this is a great and wonderful time of year .. I can only wonder what this new year will bring for us. How many dear friends will we lose this year? How many people will give birth and celebrate life? What job will I get this year? Will we buy a house finally? Will we get pregnant?

2009 has so many possibilities. So what will happen? What do you think will happen in the new year?

What are your resolutions?

Mine ...

- No Cussing
- No Drinking (even wine!) after Feb. 1
- Lose weight (really this year ... really)

2 comments:

Savannah said...

I did! And I just finished a couple nights ago! It actually took me a while to get through it... I only really liked the last few chapters. Great story... i think maybe a bit too crude, I guess, for my tastes? I'm all about word choice, so some parts that were meant to be romantic, weren't to me, because the style she wrote it in. But overall, great story... that author must be a genius to come up with such a concept! I can't wait for the movie now! (although I kind of pictured someone other than Rachel McAdams for Clare, but oh well!)

I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year! Oh, what time are you registered for 480 next week? I'm 1-5.

None said...

I don't have any resolutions! I always work hard to do things better, so my list of resolutions would look like my normal to-do list. Good luck with your resolutions! You picked some really hard ones!