Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My favorite place on Earth

Things to do before I die:

Get Married
Graduate
Go to California
etc.
etc.
etc.

I am officially able to mark off another goal of mine and I'm still sitting in a state of euphoria as I write this.

California was absolutely A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! It was pretty much everything that I expected it to be and more.

For those that don't know ... I went out there to meet a friend of mine that I've only known online. We've talked to each other for almost 10 years now and finally were able to meet each other in person. She is incredible! We had such a fun time together, it was like getting to meet up with a best friend that you hadn't seen in a long time!

Normally, after a couple of days somewhere away from my husband I am ready to go home. Not the case when I'm soaking up the California sun. I really did not care to come back to Texas at all! I would have much rather had Aaron fly out there and we could just start a whole new life in the happiest place on Earth.

We did a lot of fun things ... we were on The Price is Right ... tune in April 2nd because we will definitely be on television. The girl two over from me and the two ladies directly behind us got picked to be on the show.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tuesday we were so exhausted from TPIR we hung around the house and went shopping a bit.

Wednesday we went to Disney land which was freaking AWESOME!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Thursday we went shopping some more and then went and had a fantastic time with the SPAZMATICS!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday we went to Cartoon Network where I took a picture with the guy that does the voice of Master Shake on ATHF and then went down to the Santa Monica Promenade.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday was my last day there and went down to the Chinese Theatre to take a couple of pictures and then we went to the Harry Potter store! (Which was awesome!) Then unfortunately I had to go home.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now, I've just gone back to the usual ... watching television all the time and doing nothing fun at all. I guess I just have to focus all of my attention on getting back to California as soon as possible.

Have any of you guys vacationed some place that you never wanted to leave? How'd you get over it?

1 comment:

Chris said...

I grew up in San Diego. You need to get down there next.