Monday, January 14, 2008

Meet and Greet

Aaron and I went out to Dallas last week so that he could drive around and look at his territories. While we were there I was able to meet up with two ladies that I've been talking to on Xanga (and now Blogspot) for a while!
It was very exciting!! I've been reading Christin's blog (on the left) since around 2003 and Miss Jules (on the right) for around a year and a half or so.

We went to eat at Crackle Barrel and chatted for a while. It was really nice to put a face to their blogs (besides the pictures) and both girls are sooooo very sweet! I loved them :)

While we were there we also picked up our new little puppy! His name is Link and he's freaking adorable! Right now however, he has an ear infection :( And it makes me very upset to hear him whimper like he has been. We've got him on antibiotics and ear drops and I'm hoping that things will clear up very soon.

I can't figure out how to get the pictures of him up on here ... so you'll have to check out www.xanga.com/still_me_21 or www.myspace.com/sufirachel for them.

P.S. Everyone should see Juno!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's cool that you got to meet up. I've done that with a few locals where I am as well and it was great.
Aww, can't wait to see the puppy ... hope he is better soon.

Amanda Leigh said...

oh,that's so cool that you got to meet your online friends.

Poor Link. I hope that cutie feels better soon.

Juno was just as good the second time around. Love love love it

Brighter Sunshine said...

yay! great pic girl... totally enjoyed that day as well... hope you had a good week! sorry so short, business... promise a longer comment later!